You Aren’t Alone In Your Fight With the IRS
Maybe you haven’t filed your taxes in years. Perhaps you owe back taxes. No matter the situation, the thought of having to deal with the IRS is keeping you up at night. You’ve come across our site in your search for help, and here’s the good news: Not only have you taken the first step toward resolving your tax issues, but you may have found the help you need.
The first thing to know is that you aren’t alone. While you may feel like no one understands your situation, we are here to tell you that thousands of people just like you are sent notices of penalties, interest, taxes due, and other actions from the IRS each year. Your own situation may be unique but it is not unusual. Instead of running from problems you know aren’t going away, it’s time to face them and explore your options.
It’s time to speak with an experienced Fontana, CA tax lawyer who has the expertise to assist you in your fight against the IRS. The experienced legal counsel at Instant Tax Solutions will be by your side every step of the way. We can help you avoid or remove garnishments, liens, and levies, and we can work with the IRS on your behalf to work out affordable options.
Call (888) 946-2999, text (208) 214-7541 or fill out our convenient online form to schedule an appointment today and get all of your questions answered.
Our Tax Relief Attorney Is Your Advocate
A tax attorney in Fontana, CA can offer a variety of assistance in this stressful time you are facing. We will make sure that you understand the issues you are facing with the IRS, and we can help you determine the best alternative for handling your issues. We can help you:
- Understand how much you owe and why
- Review your taxes to ensure they were completed accurately
- Determine if you qualify for one of the many tax relief programs available to you
- Help remove interest and penalties, liens, and levies that may affect the amount you owe
- Negotiate a settlement with the IRS on your behalf
The important thing to keep in mind right now is that you have options. Every citizen has rights when it comes to the IRS, and it is always possible that the agency made a mistake when assessing the amount they expect to receive from you.
You aren’t expected to be a tax expert, but we are. We will dig deeply and aggressively into your problems and find misactions by the IRS or errors in the amount you owe if they exist. We will then negotiate with the IRS to help you find an appropriate solution.
Tax Laws in Fontana, CA are Not Stagnant
Even if you aren’t well-versed in tax law, you know that laws change frequently. Turn on the news, and you’re likely to eventually hear about new taxes, taxes being reduced, and brackets being changed. You may also hear about relief programs that seem too good to be true.
Don’t trust a fly-by-night company to assist you in solving your IRS problems. You owe it to yourself to hire an expert Fontana, CA tax lawyer. We are up-to-date on local, state, and federal tax laws and relief programs and knowhow to help you fix your situation. If the IRS has started sending you official letters, they are gearing up to collect what they are owed. You don’t have time to waste.
You can rely on our Fontana, CA tax attorneys to know of the latest changes. We will discuss your unique situation with you, reveal your available options, and advise you of the best courses of action. As soon as you speak with a Fontana, CA tax lawyer, you know that you’ve found the help you’ve been hoping for.
Always Choose the Best Tax Attorney For Your Needs
Choosing the right Fontana, CA tax lawyer isn’t as easy as conducting a Google search and picking the first lawyer you see. It’s more than thumbing through the yellow pages and picking a name you like. When selecting an IRS tax relief lawyer, you want to be sure to:
- Read reviews left by past clients — we suggest turning to the BBB for this
- Request an estimate for how much you may be charged
- Ask if they have handled situations like yours before and if the results were successful
- Visit several tax relief attorneys and get quotes, paying close attention to how you are treated
- Do not pick an attorney who promises the moon without digging into your case
Working with the wrong tax relief company or attorney can be just as detrimental to your case as handling it yourself. Research your options carefully before selecting who you choose to represent you in your fight against Uncle Sam.
Why Spending Money On Representation Is The Best Choice
You may think that you are already drowning in debt with the IRS and can’t realistically afford a Fontana, CA tax lawyer. Let us take a moment to tell you why that isn’t accurate. Fighting the IRS on your own can end up costing you more in the long run. It is truly in your best interest to hire an expert to negotiate and, if necessary, fight aggressively on your behalf.
Should you choose to deal with the IRS on your own, it could be very possible that you:
- Can be easily intimidated into paying the full amount you owe
- Won’t know about or understand the relief programs you may qualify for
- Will not seek a reasonable settlement
- Will feel pressured to pay whatever the IRS says you owe, including back taxes, interest, and penalties
When you work with a Fontana, CA tax attorney, you will have experience on your side. Your tax relief lawyer may be able to:
- Halt some collection actions
- Determine what you really owe
- Find relief programs you are qualified for
- Communicate with the IRS effectively
- Prevent the loss of certain assets
- Deal with collection activities on your behalf
Work With an Experienced Fontana, CA Tax Attorney
Our Fontana, CA tax relief attorneys are ready to assist you. We will aid you in understanding the facts of your case and help take the fear away. We will present you with realistic and appropriate options and help you take steps to end your fight with the IRS.
Schedule an informational appointment today by calling (888) 308-4111, text (208) 214-7541, or contact us using our online form.