Get help with IRS tax relief and defense
Getting a bad letter from the IRS can be one of the most stressful experiences in someone’s life. Every year, thousands of Americans are sent notice of back taxes, audits, penalties, or other actions without a full explanation. Understanding tax laws and taxpayer’s rights can be difficult, so many people end up submitting and paying off far more than they might actually owe.
Instead of being afraid, be empowered. Talk to an experienced Culver City, CA tax lawyer who can help you understand your rights and your options. Instant Tax Solutions can provide you with experienced legal counsel. We help you fight back against the IRS in order to seek to reduce your taxes owed, avoid consequences like levies, and explore your options for tax relief.
Call (888) 946-2999, text (208) 214-7541 or fill out our online form to schedule an informational appointment today.
Fight back against the IRS — Here’s how we can help
A tax lawyer in Culver City, CA can help you fully understand the tax issues you are facing, and we can point you towards alternatives. In the past, we have helped clients handle issues like:
- Understanding how much they owe
- Reviewing your taxes to see if you have been overcharged or are eligible for tax reductions
- Determining if you qualify for various tax relief programs
- Helping you remove levies, liens, IRS interest and penalties, wage garnishments, and other actions that have unjustly affected how much you owe
- Negotiating a favorable settlement with the IRS on your behalf
Just because you owe back taxes does not mean you’re out of options. You hold rights when dealing with the IRS, and it is possible the agency erred when assessing the full amount you owe.
Instant Tax Solutions helps you resolve ongoing problems by negotiating aggressively on your behalf. We also look deeply into your amount owed and actions taken against you. Many times, new information can reveal that the IRS should not have performed an action or added to your taxes owed, according to their own rules.
Tax laws in Culver City, CA, and across the U.S. are always changing
Tax laws are complicated enough on their own, but they are also always changing. It may be possible that you qualify for relief or can exempt some amount of owed taxes as a result of ongoing law changes.
It always pays to have your taxes owed and current IRS obligations reviewed by a Culver City, CA tax lawyer. Our attorneys stay up-to-date on all state, federal, and local laws that may affect your taxes. We are also highly knowledgeable regarding strategies other people have used to find tax relief or escape IRS collection actions.
You can rely on our Culver City, CA tax attorneys to be up-to-date and on top of all the latest changes. We keep you compliant and inform you of options you may not have known about. Keeping up with all this is a full-time job, after all, so let it be our job instead of yours!
Hire the best Culver City, CA tax relief lawyer for your needs
Getting a tax attorney is almost always a better idea than trying to manage your tax issues by yourself. Without proper knowledge and experience, you could end up making your financial situation worse, not better!
Here are some ways you can look for the best tax attorney in Culver City, CA to address your current and ongoing needs:
- Speak to friends, family, and business associates to gather personal recommendations
- Look at the Culver City, CA tax relief firm’s review scores from actual clients, especially their BBB reviews
- Schedule an initial discussion where you can ask about their charges and whether their services apply to your situation
- Get quotes from several tax attorneys in Culver City, CA, and compare price as well as a professional courtesy
- Know that some “tax relief” firms are actually scams, so be wary of IRS tax relief lawyers who promise unreasonably quick results or suggest actions before thoroughly reviewing your case
We want you to be confident that you have chosen the right firm for your needs. It may not be us, but it should be somebody you can trust to provide you with actually beneficial services. No Culver City, CA tax lawyer can guarantee results, but they should be able to guarantee honesty, transparency, and the highest amount of effort possible.
Why it’s probably in your interests to hire a Culver City, CA tax lawyer
Your tax attorney is your source for information on tax laws, policies, IRS procedures, available programs, and the exact amount you should be owing right now. While the IRS aims to intimidate individuals into settling or paying more than they rightfully should, having your own tax attorney gives you the chance to know the full story. You will be treated in a courteous, professional, and confidential manner by your tax attorney, which is more than you will be promised from the IRS.
When you are dealing with the IRS on your own, the U.S. government may assume the following:
- You can be intimidated into thinking paying the full amount is our only option
- Your inexperience means you won’t know about programs and actions you can take for tax relief
- You will be convinced to pay for a more costly resolution
- You won’t seek out a reasonable financial settlement
- You will be pressured because of fines, levies, wage garnishment, and other tactics
On the other hand, having a Culver City, CA tax attorney represent you means you can get the experience and professional representation needed to:
- Halt certain collection actions
- Audit your own balance to determine what you do and don’t owe
- Examine your options for tax relief or reductions according to the latest tax laws
- Communicate promptly and effectively with the IRS
- Prevent the loss of priority assets
- Deal with levies, garnishments, liens, and other collection activities
Our Culver City, CA tax relief attorneys are here and waiting for your call. We aim to quickly help you understand your true situation, all of your available options, and what steps you can take now to reduce the pressure from the IRS.
Schedule your appointment today when you call (888) 308-4111, text (208) 214-7541, or contact us online.