Pressured with back taxes and IRS tax debt because your spouse (or former spouse) has failed to meet obligations? Having to exist beneath basic living standards paying the full amount of tax liabilities on your own?
You need the support of a tax attorney now! Instant Tax Solutions (ITS) tax professionals will help you present your case to the IRS for Innocent Spouse Relief.
Our ITS professional tax team can expertly help you prove the existence of the necessary requirement that will qualify your claim for innocent spouse relief, such as:
- You filed a joint return.
- The IRS determined your total tax should be more than the amount shown on your return.
- Gross income received by your spouse has not been reported.
- Improper deductions were claimed by your spouse.
- You can prove, when you signed the joint return, you were unaware of any erroneous reporting.
Types of Tax Relief Available
Three types of tax relief are available to married people filing jointly:
- Innocent Spouse Relief – relief from responsibility for paying tax, interest, and penalties for erroneous entries or omissions made by your spouse (or former spouse).
- Separation of Liability Relief – tax relief from unpaid liabilities resulting from understated tax; request for fair allocation of responsibility.
- Equitable Relief – relief from an understated tax or unpaid IRS tax debt if you do not qualify for other plans.
For married people who did not file joint returns and live in community property states:
- Relief from Liability Arising from Community Property Law – extensive conditions exist dependent upon each state’s Community Property Law.
Why Choose Instant Tax Solutions?
You need someone with current tax knowledge on your side. Instant Tax Solutions will represent you, dealing directly with the IRS on your behalf to protect you from confusion, intimidation and distress:
- ITS will take control of your tax problem and expedite it to resolution.
- ITS will be your advocate. (The IRS is required by law to contact your spouse or former spouse, even when there has been evidence of spousal abuse.)
- ITS will negotiate a fair, affordable settlement for you even though the IRS has the legal right to pursue full payment from you only.
- ITS tax professionals and tax attorneys are experienced in all back tax plans available if an alternate route is required.