If you are having issues with the government, the best help you can get is from an experienced lawyer who can help you navigate the treacherous waters of the IRS. With years of experience, and thousands of satisfied clients, Instant Tax Solutions can be the life saver you need in times of trouble. Our firm is dedicated to helping good people just like you across the country to find the relief they need.
What We Can Do For you
One of the biggest roles that we take for people is representation against the IRS. In that we handle:
- Accurate and experienced guidance on tax issues
- Meeting qualifications regarding different tax relief programs that you may qualify for
- Removing levies, liens, penalties and interest charges that you have unjustly had added to your amount
- Negotiating a favorable settlement on your behalf
We will take control of your back tax problems and help you regain financial freedom. We can also handle your accounting issues and protect your business against potential future problems. We can identify potential issues well before they become an actual problem.
Keeping on Top of Changing Tax Laws
It is no secret that the Federal Government has drawn up numerous, complex tax codes. One of the main things that we focus on is keeping totally up-to-date with these changing laws, and how they can effect our clients. We study federal laws, as well as individual state’s laws that may effect clients we have there, so we can deliver maximum results.
Just keeping up to date on these changing tax codes is a full-time job, and something you don’t have time to do. That’s where we come in. You can count on our expertise to keep you compliant and in good-standing with the government.
How to Choose the Best Attorney for You
More often than not, by trying to represent themselves, taxpayers can end up in a worsened financial situation. However, a tax attorney has years of experience that the typical taxpayer does not have, and for this reason alone, it is beneficial to find the best representation you can afford.
To locate the right legal representation for you, be sure to:
- Read reviews from actual clients to see how they were treated during their time as a client.
- The BBB is often the best source of un-biased reviews for this
- Ask how much they charge and if they are prepared to handle your situation
- Get quotes from multiple companies to compare how you are treated at all of them
- Be wary of someone who promises something too quickly without further review of your case
Getting in bed with the wrong company is very dangerous to your financial future, and you really need to do your homework before signing with anyone. In industry full of scammers and cheats, our firm can be a beacon of light for you.
Why Hire One?
Don’t Have it Be You vs. the IRS
A firm with extensive knowledge regarding tax laws, policies, and procedures will act as your liaison to negotiate a reduced tax settlement. They will complete and file all required forms along with the correct supporting documentation. Be assured you will be treated in a professional and confidential manner, unlike the aggressive, intimidating actions of the IRS.
When tax payers face the government alone (without representation), the government will usually:
- Anticipate most taxpayers will submit to intimidation.
- Take advantage of your inexperience.
- Press you to agree to a more costly resolution.
- With the proper representation, you will obtain a poor financial settlement.
You need to have someone who knows the right ways of fighting, so you can get the resolution that you really need, including: